Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse by That0insane0dude

number16_123

Earlier this morning i was playing in the jail server as a terrorist. I entered the armory and killed 2 cts. After that i was slayed and team locked, and when i asked for an explanation for that, i was told it was because i free killed. Now i looked at the rules and there is nothing in the rules for terrorists that label anything i did as free killing. I know i do not have a picture of this but i did not know that you have to have one before creating this thread. I hope that my team lock is revoked and actions like this will not happen again.

An update to this thread i asked the admin again why i slayed and team locked, and now i was a ct the whole time and somehow i free killed. When i continued to tell him the truth and when the admin could not refute my claims he kicked me from the server. Before this incident i have not had any problems with any admin and this was one of the best servers as far as admins were concerned. I still feel that way but this event has soured my experience on the server and with the admin in question.

Team locks are automatically revoked when you disconnect.

Since no proof was provided, I'd say, if an admin is kicking you for no reason, get us a screenshot of the circumstance around the kick.

you should be good to go now, have fun and play!

Make sure to follow rules carefully as jailbreak seems to be a breeding ground of discontent for ambiguous orders...