Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Any other Gmod admins out there? [Gmod new ULX admin menu]

soko

[Gmod Dark RP admins only please] I'm not sure this is just me but every time I go to spectate someone and I get buffer overflow I rejoin and my admin just flat out stops working. Is any one else getting this because this just makes so many problems plus this brings up my other post of how ladmins can't mute, slay, or slay. We don't have to go back to the old one as long as we don't have to use this one. [Gmod Dark RP admins only please]

ladmins can't mute, slay, or slay.

...kay?

But new ULX is stopping people losing there admin randomly. As for the buffer overflow, it doesn't happen to me so I'm not sure if that's a client side issue. As for slay, mute, ignite, ragdoll, godmode, cloak, and a maybe a few others, it's gone from every admin. Even super admins. I don't know if the ulx update removed some of the powers or maybe soccer forgot to check them off when setting up groups but don't feel left out. Everyone lost them.

I like the menu it just if Soccer didn't check them off WE ALL need those commands besides ragdoll but we need the other ones like mute someone's fighting with someone else easier to do that then kick or ban, slay/strip someone has job abused and handed out their guns, godmode and cloak for admins to run around specing, igniting can stay gone just an abused power any way. We do need all the olds ones tho