Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG Gmod RP server crashing, OVER and OVER.

AlexGT

Whenever I make an attempt to join the HG Garry's Mod RP server, which I know is wonderful, otherwise I wouldn't be joining, gives me an error message.

At one point, the ULX MOTD appeared, (the window) and almost loaded, but told me it stopped working.

Then, after this, I got "Reliable snaphsot overflow" over and over again.

reliable snapshot overflow doesnt mean that its crashing, normally it means theres too much shit in the server to load and it prevents you from joining the server, theres no easy way to solve this but to wait or as i remember get people to type dump_stringtablenew or something like that (cant remember if its client or server side)

reliable snapshot overflow doesnt mean that its crashing, normally it means theres too much shit in the server to load and it prevents you from joining the server, theres no easy way to solve this but to wait or as i remember get people to type dump_stringtablenew or something like that (cant remember if its client or server side)

I still need help with the "hl2.exe has stopped working" problem.