Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Connection issues.

Linoleum Knive

Care to help? Starting last night, on different times, I am unable to connect to any server, HG or not. I can see my latency for any server, and its usually around 19 for the lowest, but when I try to join, I get the error message "Connection Failed After 4 Retries."

I have tried deleting clientregistry.blob, I delete my cstrike folder, and I tried disabling my firewall. Nothing works except persistance. It just starts working randomly again. Any ideas ladies and gentlemen?

Check to make sure your ports for those games are open on your router if you have one. Completely reinstall counterstrike.

didn't work for me when it happened to me before. One sec and i will get you my post i made about it.

EDIT:

not sure if you will be able to read it as it is in admin discussion but here is the link

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/37478-Problems-Connecting-to-Dust2-Deathmatch-Server-%2867.228.181.72-27015%29?highlight=

if you cant here is the advice i was given:

• Restart your computer and router Re-login to Steam and see if you are still able to connect I was going to ask, are you able to connect to other servers?
  • restart css and it was fixed

Ill try it, but it shouldnt be a router issue. I never had any connection issues at all till a couple nights ago.

i went a few months until it happened to me :/ Somehow it fixed itself, whether it was something i did or just itself i dont know