Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ich mag - Ban appeal

crushmode

1. Your in-game name: Ich Mag

2. Server that you were banned on: Rp_downtown_v2 (serious rp, not quite sure exactly)

3. The Banning admin: Cassini? Something similar to that

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:5727230

5. Reason for ban: RDM bring it to the forum

So basically, I'm chillin' in my base, minding my own business, talking to people, cops, etc. Jack Hex comes up to me and asks me if I'm sniping people, to which I respond No. I hear gun fire, then open my garage to see that nothing was happening, so I close it. This (understandably) caused me to be the prime suspect. All five of them got a warrant for Reason: Stuff, and began to break down the (quite awesome) base I built. Not wanting to take this, I shot them all down. (all of this is inside my own home). They come back immediately (of course) and continue to break down my house. I call for an admin, and when he tele'd to me, everyone was screaming at him telling me I rdm'd them. He gave me a chance to appeal, but there really wasn't any way I could help my case, even when I explained to him what happened. I'm not quite sure how long I was banned for.

tl;dr accused of being sniper, warranted under suspicion, I retaliate against my house being destroyed, banned.

Edited by Jella