Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Was just curious as to why i got all my fun admin controls basically taken away?? Got on one day and they were all gone except for the beacon :| not cool. Just want an explanation thats all, I have never abused or anything or even had an complaint agianst so im really really confused?

I took a look at the Mani Web Admin we have. Your client is set under the "admin" group. You guys all have the same commands. I looked at the settings for your specific group and I don't see anything there that you guys actually need.

If you think otherwise I'd be happy to review your request with the other higher up Jailbreak officials. But the reason it's like that is because of the dumb admins, we're sorry they have to ruin it for you.

I've said it before, it's too difficult for us to put all of you guys into different groups. We understand there are some admins that are much better and responsible than others even though they have the same commands. This is the way things are for now though.

yeah, admins got the fun commands (slap, burn, drug, etc...) taken because of retards that pay for admin and decide to mess with shit. People like sexydonut, and the obama deception. blame them.

I personally think it would be nice to have two payed admin groups. One for new guys, and one for the people who can prove themselves responsible. Maybe need five or so recommendations for the second tier, and a time requirement for how long you have been a paid supporter of HG, and also that the admin in question has followed all rules, (vent etc.).

i think anyone should be able to buy admin as it is now but people that can be trusted should have the same price but higher up. Yes i know that wouldnt be fair but it should just show people that you have to be a good admin then you can be bumped up.

Why would that not be fair? If you can prove yourself you get more commands. makes since to me? I guess the reason they dont do this is because they'd have to manage another group and managing them all would get tricky.