Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HT Swat/Girl..my recent ban

Blaster

hgss.jpgHT | Gir[]_

Hellsgamers Crackhouse 24/7 DM

12:30 April 22nd

Im pretty cool to admins...

didnt know this girl...

every time I killed her she would be like WOW

or rofl..

so I started back at her...I would complain about people camping ladders at DM ...because its effortless..

She started rushing and camping spawn..so I killed her and when she came back up to the ladder I capped her with an awp and she started calling me a camper...

and thats how this came about..

Sorry if I did anything wrong..Ive been playing for 9 years...I dont really feel like putting up with immature admins...The only reason I think they are useful is for enforcing rules.

But if you get an admin that enjoys the server..I believe they should friendly, and be useful.

Everyone besides the two has fit that category.

1. The first thing you said when I entered the server was "Oh HT GIRL is my new target" because you killed me once.

2. Don't flatter yourself. I never EVER commented on any of your kills on me.

3. You kept bitching about people camping and then you started to camp on the roof and I said "rofl. don't talk shit about people camping if you're gonna do it."

Then you went ahead and said "I Know all the admins in here. They 1v1 me..." and I asked you how do I 1v1 you in DM? You got all offensive and said "not like you always rushing me". First you don't like it when I camp, then you don't like it when I rush... k.. makes sense.

Then you got your friend iSpear into the server asking "Who is GIRL?" and wouldn't STFU.

And I banned you 'cause you said "Dude there alot of other servers without lame admins. I dont care about this server."

So if you didn't care, I didn't care.

btw, nice 8 digit with your 9 years.

nah, it didnt go like that.

1. I came into the server.

2. I said "Hey guys, any problems?" As I usually do.

3. I said "Who are you on vent GIRL?"

4. You proceeded to totally flip out cussing me out "it's none of your business" etc.

5. Blaster said "Wow you're a lame ass admin GIRL."

6. Banned.

3. You kept bitching about people camping and then you started to camp on the roof and I said "rofl. don't talk shit about people camping if you're gonna do it."

Then you went ahead and said "I Know all the admins in here. They 1v1 me..." and I asked you how do I 1v1 you in DM? You got all offensive and said "not like you always rushing me". First you don't like it when I camp, then you don't like it when I rush... k.. makes sense.

Then you got your friend iSpear into the server asking "Who is GIRL?" and wouldn't STFU.

And I banned you 'cause you said "Dude there alot of other servers without lame admins. I dont care about this server."

So if you didn't care, I didn't care.

btw, nice 8 digit with your 9 years.

:agree::lock:

Just check the chat logs swat. She was out of line IMO. Called me a dumbass, ignorant, etc. She probably called him stupid, ignorant, etc. I don't take screenshots of other people's quarrels.

EDIT: I've already posted the proof of her calling ME a dumbass, but this is a whole different subject.

I have an older steam account if you want id..

I could really care less if you believe im from 1.1

cs was exe back then before steam..so 1.6 started and I played 1.5 more because I didnt like the shield.

then I didnt feel like playing CZ when it came out..and I actually started playing source last august..so

And for the reason I was banned. I didnt say she was a LAME ass admin

Blaster : ive been playing since 2000 ive seen lame ass admins before

just notifying that ive seen A LOT of immature admins before, im really used to it.

I really like this server, and like the admins..

Just check the chat logs swat. She was out of line IMO. Called me a dumbass, ignorant, etc. She probably called him stupid, ignorant, etc. I don't take screenshots of other people's quarrels.

EDIT: I've already posted the proof of her calling ME a dumbass, but this is a whole different subject.

As much as I hate to boost her ego..

Girl > you