Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

iTalk

-pF- Dani -HG-

1. [HG] iTalk

2. STEAM_0:0:23212636

3. JB

4. 4:00PM CST

No proof but its ok I want this to sit here and I want all the other admins he abuses to post here.

He ended up slaying me after he disobeyed a rule and I killed him. And apparently he slayed another admin earlier. So I hope you read this iTalk and I hope you think twice about killing other admins...you need to read the motd that you spam in the jb server for all the players and admin to read....Don't be such a hypocrit.

Dani [HG];22246']1. [HG] iTalk

2. STEAM_0:0:23212636

3. JB

4. 4:00PM CST

No proof but its ok I want this to sit here and I want all the other admins he abuses to post here.

He ended up slaying me after he disobeyed a rule and I killed him. And apparently he slayed another admin earlier. So I hope you read this iTalk and I hope you think twice about killing other admins...you need to read the motd that you spam in the jb server for all the players and admin to read....Don't be such a hypocrit.

you are right and I agree what I did was wrongly and I will be more careful who I slay and I should asked an othere admin before I slayed someone.

slay immunity given to trusted admin group.

i purposefully did not give admins immunity to slay each other because sometimes they do wrong stuff just like normal players.

Like talking out of line!

ma_slay bort

iTalk slayed me in Jailbreak dani :/ he said he didnt mean to but then he did thee same on another admin about 30 mins later and uses same excuse, imo he lying