Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

dirty mike

Dirty Mike

1. Your in-game name: dirty mike

2. Server that you were banned on: teamspeak

3. The Banning admin: nick

4. Your Steam-Id:i dont think its needed cuz its not an ingame server

5. Reason for Ban: for saying "lag"

-i said the server was laggy along with 20 other people...nothing happened. I said lag about 10 minutes later because i was lagging again...nick said stop saying lag...so i did, no big deal...5-10 minutes pass i alrdy forgot about the incident, but then i said lag again because i was lagging like a mofo and i was pissed at the server. then i got kicked. i came back in the server and said can i have a reason why i was kicked because i had alrdy forgot about the earlier incident. No one responded and another 5 minutes passed and i get more lag and say something along the lines of 'do i keep getting kicked because i said lag?' i was then kicked again. after this happened i got kind of angry because of the abuse taking place so i went into the server and said 'lag' then left. That was a bad move on my part and i regret it...after that i got banned from teamspeak...Now i regret what i did...but what kind of admin kicks multiple times without explaining it so i knew what i was doing wrong...and then banned them for saying the word 'lag'...I was wrong for going back in the server and saying it, but for something to say 'lag' and get banned is kind of ridiculous.

and yes it was 15 minutes

Edited by Dirty Mike

I asked you not to keep complaining about server by saying lag

It does nothing positive

It gets annoying when you are having people complaining about the server

You were doing it the most at the time and so I asked you to stop

This did not happen over 15 minutes

lag1.png

lag2.png

You were unbanned awhile back