Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[RESOLVED - Unbanned] STEAM_0:0:15994873 ("Hei", "Ieh", "Lu")

Hei

1. Your in-game name: "Lu"

2. Server that you where banned on: Office NTF

3. The Banning admin: Not Sure, but either Christ or Den

4. Time of Ban: around 12:55 AM EST maybe?

5. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:15994873

6. Reason for ban: Anti-Recoil? I would love to see a demo of this myself as well since i never heard practicing 1 deag with a 0.75 second between shots to compensate for recoil is "anti-recoil" considering how the deagle itself barely has any to compensate for unless you try to spam it. How i know this is what i'm banned for might be because car2oon and smurf was starting to accuse me of it. So i would like to request an unban until i am proven guilty? If I do stay banned, I would have to blame a few on the server for making me start to learn 1 deaging =/

Side note if it helps: I've played on Office NTF for over a year as "Hei" ,or usually "Ieh" and have quite annoyed alot of people that tends to get killed by me, especially people that are highly self esteemed due to the fact they're in "cal"

Edit: ^ i didn't know that the other word for being highly egoistic starting with a c would be considered a verbal offense.

Edited by Hei
Edit: ^ i didn't know that the other word for being highly egoistic starting with a c would be considered a verbal offense.

I found out it was less than a 1 hour ban by christ. But seriously, I wish all these random bans due to accusations would stop. It gets annoying when you're trying to use your time improving on a skill and there is the :drama:

Sidenote: on the server i wish car2oon would get mute more often if not banned again for atleast 1 day! All i want is one day playing on NTF without the occasional monkey screams and the "what can you get for $10?" ever since i came back from vacation(very bad one because of weather) a week ago.

People kept saying you had anti recoil and if that's what so many other people think about one person than who knows just need to see what turns out. Also car2oon only talks on microphone just a tiny bit less than almost every single person with a microphone and he only does the $10 sound like once every 5 rounds... or more.

Yeah, lately I seen alot of 8 dig on D2. I don't know why. Did everyone get VAC banned or something and bought new ids? Anyway, they all don't know what a hacker is, and if anyone is good (like DJ today, that haxzor, he went 33 - 0 in D2.) But really, just because someone says "Omg he is hacking because he killed me!" don't mean they hack. And the rules of banning say you need either a demo or a screenshot of the reason of ban.

• 2 weeks later...