Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Blackbelt admin abuse

Barric

1. Abuser name: Blackbelt

2. Their Steam Id: Blackbelt

3. What server: 24/7 Serious RP Server

4. About what time: 10:25 am

5. PROOF: Check the logs

6. Please tell us about the incident: I ended up arresting Blackbelt because him and That Other Guy (actual steam name and how also kicked someone before for arresting him) lock picked a persons door. He then kicked me for arresting him saying it wasn't a law even though I arrested him before for running around with a money printer and he said it wasn't a law until I had him go look at the PD wall ,where all the laws were posted making him look quite foolish when he saw that it was indeed a law. After I came back from being kicked from my police chief job and seeing that the reason I was kicked was for "job abuse" I was upset so I told him that I was going to report him for admin abuse because I arrested him for a legitimate reason. He then banned me. I do not know for how long because my whole screen froze and I had to ctrl+alt+delete garrysmod. Please do something about these admins who just abuse the power that they have. Also if you could. I just checked and the ban is permanent. Could you please unban me.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

I never banned you for saying you were going to post a report on me. I said "Cool story bro" and continued played. Blackbelt banned you for saying a rather crude insult directed at me(displayed in the link, thanks to Blackbelt for the screenshot), which was very off point and had no contribution to the argument. It's down right disrespect and you deserve the ban. Get your story straight.

2011-03-01_00003.jpg