Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sauce

1. Your in-game name: sauce. Sauce

2. Server that you where banned on: Office

3. The Banning admin: Ryan

4. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:0:4079609

5. Reason for ban: Idk, I remember talking to Blackeyes then got a perma.

Lol, I'm aware of that. But did he get the part where the guy called me a ******?

And thats when I was like, ******?

I don't have proof that he said it but this is what was said.

Me: Get off my team, blah blah.

Gay fa****: QQ?

Me: Stop pressing the buttons. (He was running down pressing the buttons, then I blocked one where he couldn't press it.)

Gay fa****: ****** move. (Said, "****** *something*") It wasn't move but it was something.

Me: Dude wtf.

Gay fa****: Mad?

Me: ******?

I put it expecting the admin to ban him for saying it, I didn't mean it by being racist, I've learned my lesson with the HG servers. But, like I said, I don't have proof about all that being said. Maybe that admin does.

Lol, okay dude.

But this is some bullshit, admins need to get their shit together and stop wrongfully banning people.

12 year old admins, lol.

some people need to learn their place in the food chain and stop being not only retarded but also disrespectful

some people need to learn their place in the food chain and stop being not only retarded but also disrespectful

Yeah, you're right, sorry gangster.

Next time I won't type **edit**

Oh and could you do me a favor?

Kill yourself please.

Edited by vandium

I can tell by his comments and language on the forums, that he will be an issue in the servers.

You did what you could to type the the slur on the forums, and you are acting like a 12 yr old yourself.

I added you again to the global just incase there was an accidental unban.

Come back in a couple of months when you can grow up a little.

Edited by vandium