Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HELP!!!!

Louis

So I downloaded this new game called vindictus, and I accidentally blocked one of the functions, which was letting me add friends to friendlist and talk in guild chat. SO basically now I can't add friends to friendlist and talk to guildies. How do I unblock this function. I pressed block to that one particular thing because it didn't look like something that was from game. I tried unblocking the game app but doesnt work. Turning off firewall while playing also doesnt work....tried reinstalling the game...still doesnt work...please help!!

If you blocked the program with the firewall (depending on the solution you use), you should be able to revoke your entry.

What firewall program are you using?

If it's Windows Firewall,

1. Click Start Control Panel > Security > Windows Firewall > Change Settings, and click Continue if prompted by UAC.

2. Click on the Advanced tab.

[3. Check the applications that you wish to unblock.]

[4. Uncheck the applications that you wish to block.]