Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Monkeyman Abuse/Rulebreaking

Thane Krios

1. Abuser name: [HG] >>monkeyman<<

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:30633184

3. What server:[HG] 24/7 Serious RP Server | FastDL | Custom Jobs | HellsGamers.com

4. About what time: About 2 weeks ago, around 8 MST

5. PROOF:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZKY76R61 (the WHOLE video is abuse/rulebreaking, no ticks)

6. Please tell us about the incident: First of all, I have about 10 minutes of him walking up to random people and door trapping almost everyone and trapping the spawn. Then when one person does it to him he kicks him for reason "fucker". He also majorly abuses his teleport as he teleported to Fatal several times.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

I have been going around chasing that hobo and going sucky sucky because i was a prostatute he thought it was funny and he was yelling help help.When i kicked him its because he kept putting doors on me i wasnt doing anything to him.The kick reason could of been dont door stack me.... or something but ya lol ive played with him befor he didnt get mad he steam messaged me and said "damnit asshole Trlololol" i dont have proof but that is what i recived so he was not mad.I didnt mean to trap you i didnt realis it trapped you srry about that.

Clearly, I wasn't the only person you door trapped. And when you say "just the hobo" I think its pretty obvious it was a majority of the players. And what about door trapping the spawn? And what about the teleport abuse? What do you have to say?

Edited by Thane Krios

This behaviour is completely unacceptable. No one should be dooring ("prop blocking") people inside.

You've already been banned for two days for neglecting to follow the rules.

Is another one necessary for you to understand that breaking the rules and abusing your administrative powers is never allowed ?

OK let me re tell this i watched the full demo now.I was door trapping people and said sucky sucky? And they all laughed if they didn't say anything i just deleted it i ended up deleting them all and none got mad.I first teled to fatal to take a screen shot then i gave him sucky sucky and killed my self.The screen shot was for the forums on gmod for printers going to print.The second time was the same thing besides no sucky sucky. I am sorry you were very mad at this i did not try to abuse my powers just simply getting pictures for the forums. The door spamming did get a little far but it was funny and people were having a fun time....as i thought I guess you were not very pleased at it and give me the punishment that you desire i will be cleaning up my act.

First of all, nobody laughed. I was there and saw it all. Secondly, why would other people be trapping monkey? I"ll tell you why, because they obviously didnt want it done to them. Even as people tried running away from you, you kept on trapping them. And why did you try to block the spawn with doors? There is NO excuse for this.