Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | PitBull (Restricted for 1 week)

bluntman

1. Abuser name: HG | PitBull

2. Their Steam Id: I'll get it next time I see him

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: Few minutes ago

5. PROOF: 2 Screenshots

He mass teleported and mass slayed everyone. When he teleported there were people stuck all over the map like in the black space above the armory and shit, then he just slayed everyone.

I don't have a problem with him, but I don't think he should be able to ruin the game by glitching everyone. It's up to you guys.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7195/bajailhellsgamerssuperf.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2328/bajailhellsgamerssuperfi.jpg

lol? every1 wanted to have a "war" i so i tryed do tele everyone in the armory for guns so that it wouldnt take as long, and i didnt know people would get stuck. so when they got stuck i just restarted the round. i guarntee theirs not 1 other thing wher i slayed or teleported anyone. thats pretty sad. im one of the best admins in hg servers, but if you want me to spot out little shit like this when admins teleport or slay i guess everyone will have restricted powers, you can ask everyone else in that game. they all wanted to have a "war" round and it glitched so i started it over.

next time talk to me about it first and get the facts straight please?

lol? every1 wanted to have a "war" i so i tryed do tele everyone in the armory for guns so that it wouldnt take as long, and i didnt know people would get stuck. so when they got stuck i just restarted the round. i guarntee theirs not 1 other thing wher i slayed or teleported anyone. thats pretty sad. im one of the best admins in hg servers, but if you want me to spot out little shit like this when admins teleport or slay i guess everyone will have restricted powers, you can ask everyone else in that game. they all wanted to have a "war" round and it glitched so i started it over.

next time talk to me about it first and get the facts straight please?

Do you pay for your admin?