Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rawzz

1. Abuser name: xXxHeadshotxXx

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:36954673

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 7:10 PM EST

5. PROOF: headshotabuse_th.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: T's are doing obstacle, he decides to slap us all mid jump. A couple of us die because of it. Usually I try to be understanding, but he follows up by saying he "had to," which only leads me to believe more abuse of power is on the way. I'm hoping he can get a talking to and change before he does something even worse.

He added me to contacts. He said he wasnt paying attention to chat while in game. Im trying to help him, so he can communicate with you guys. He should respond shortly.

I think he got admin recently, hes been asking me lotta questions about !admin and how to just type the commands without always having to type !admin.

I am not going to lie. I did slap the Terrorists on purpose, but it was with an absent mind. In the begining of the round I heard a Counter-Terrorist say "pirate-day". So the Terrorists ran over there and i slapped them. I have only had admin for 2 days and I am not clear of all the rules. I will be sure to read all of them if you give me a second chance, and you can insure that this will never happen again. Thank You.

Thank you for your cooperation and honesty.

It is much appreciated

If you are unsure of anything, please let any Staff/Mod know, we'll be happy to help.

Please understand that repeated abuse will result in admin removal.

Unbanned.