Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zcarp

jimbo

What Happened:

hey guys this is HG | Jimbo any way zcarp has really started to push my buttom for example where this was this t disrespecting me i told him many times to stop disrecpecting and then zcarp mutes me while am on the ct giving olders. There is times where he constoly mute me then i ask him why u mute me many times he dosent respond. once i went in the server and also cought him slaying this person for no reson there were 4 t left and this person was in top vip then a t rebel and try to shoot him the person shots him back and zcarp slay him. One time i was giving olders and then there was 18 t or something i said when i say bana go to cage anyway i said right after that last one to cage dies but i didnt say bana so zcarp goes and gets him self shot anyway otta the whole t he said he cant hear me and mute me once agian and i said b4 that so out of 18 t ur the olny one that cant hear me. anyway he has really disrescpeded me many times and this is emmbarsing when u see ur own clan mates fighting. Soccorkid also saw this you can ask him and he will tell you

PS: plz guys do something about zcarp i had enoght

. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id:its zcarp i will get it

3. What sever:jailbreak

4. About what time:6.38

5. PROOF:ask soccorkid

Edited by jimbo

What Happened:

hey guys this is HG | Jimbo any way zcarp has really started to push my buttom for example where this was this t disrespecting me i told him many times to stop disrecpecting and then zcarp mutes me while am on the ct giving olders. There is times where he constoly mute me then i ask him why u mute me many times he dosent respond. once i went in the server and also cought him slaying this person for no reson there were 4 t left and this person was in top vip then a t rebel and try to shoot him the person shots him back and zcarp slay him. One time i was giving olders and then there was 18 t or something i said when i say bana go to cage anyway i said right after that last one to cage dies but i didnt say bana so zcarp goes and gets him self shot anyway otta the whole t he said he cant hear me and mute me once agian and i said b4 that so out of 18 t ur the olny one that cant hear me. anyway he has really disrescpeded me many times and this is emmbarsing when u see ur own clan mates fighting. Soccorkid also saw this you can ask him and he will tell you

PS: plz guys do something about zcarp i had enoght

. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id:its zcarp i will get it

3. What sever:jailbreak

4. About what time:6.38

5. PROOF:ask soccorkid

Thank you for not getting soccerkid and I mixed up :cheesy:

Jimbo a lot of ts were complaining that they couldn't understand you. I did not punish you for that. I just asked you to fix your mic. I have never muted you and not tell you why. The first time I muted you AND the other t was because you were fighting through chat and the other ts couldn't hear. I warned you both to cut it out and you complied. You disrespect a lot of people Jimbo. I gave you and the whole server many warnings. Nicholas gave you and the whole server many warnings. When I said if you have anything on me feel free to post it I meant if you had physical proof.

kk guys zcarp i thought u were doing to make me mad but i didnt hear or see your warnings so srry man and i hope we can still be friends and btw guys am getting new mic monday sorry for any prombles i cause and srry zcarp we still cool ?