Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban please :3

Jassie

1. Your in-game name: Eskimo

2. Server that you were banned on: 24/7 Crackhouse DM

3. The Banning admin: Unsure.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:26434548

5. Reason for ban: I guess I was glitching by being able to get on the outer roofs. I had known of this trick from playing a long time ago when bunnyhopping was still part of the game. I didn't know this was frowned upon by the server, no admins had ever warned me to not do it or asked me not to. I saw the thread of me "glitching." But as you can see I wasn't exactly glitching. I was using a pre-speed bunny hop to make a long jump. A few other people had been doing it as well. I apologize for my funning around. I really enjoy playing in the server I was in the top 20 :3 I was was hoping for an unban. If you decide otherwise, understandable. Thanks for reading :3 sorry.

Edited by Artillery

I've never seen someone do that; jump onto the outer buildings on the edge of the map. However, this would be considered glitching since you're not really supposed to be over there, if you were, there'd be ladders or a bridge or whatever else that would enable you to reach the edge buildings by normal means.

Anyways, if you don't do it again, I'll unban you.