Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Strafe unban request.

Strafe

1. Your in-game name:Strafe, Strafe_- `Strafeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2. Server that you were banned on: HG Jailbreak non EU one.

3. The Banning admin: At the time he was under then alias cl_utch 1 I have found out from others that it was Beastt 702

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:35537558

5. Reason for ban: Well, I was trolling. I always troll but it's mostly for jokes I have a decent ammount of respect for the server and admins I just like to have fun just because you have an admin tag doesn't mean you can't have fun. I was screwing around with Jezzabelle just like I always do talking over him and I did it and cl_utch 1 goes don't talk over lead and mutes me, so I say something in admin chat along the lines of wtf betch just joking around and I guess bottom line I was wrong, we got off on the wrong step. I enjoy playing the server a lot and I'm in there a lot and have a decent reputation in the server as an honest player. If you unban me I would greatly appreciate it.

Mixed views about this one! Strafe is genrelly quite a fun lead however you were talking over lead and then insulted (depending on how you see it) the admins. Why didn't you just live with the mute for that one round?!

I'll vote for unban with a suspended sentence :) one thing wrong and a longer ban for you!

EDIT: When I posted it said up to public opinion. I'm guessing now it was a mistake either on my behalf of someone put te wrong tag. I'm sincerely sorry

Edited by Guest