Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unjust ban

tazshalis

1. Your in-game name: Tazshalis

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 Serious RP server, ip = 67.228.245.13:27015

3. The Banning admin: {built}.Dr.Sniper

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:590276

5. Reason for ban: Harassment (which was spelled wrong I should add....)

I don't know If I am allowed to say anything else but I just want to mention that the admin was constantly starting map votes. No one wanted to switch especially due to the fact that the map in question wasn't even an RP map. I, among many, kept telling him to stop. I have to admit though, that i was already kinda annoyed because the admin had been abusing his powers earlier in the game (I wont go into detail because its probably not relevant), and so I was using CAPS but I personally don't feel that I was being over the top. Obviously he felt differently and decided to ban me. Before you say it, I agree that I should not have lashed out, but I also should mention that I didn't get a single warning (officially or otherwise) and I don't even see a post about it on the forums (basically I am whining about an Abusive admin at the same time). Sorry for the trouble but your guys' DarkRP server is one of the best and pretty much the only one I play on consistently. Thanks for you time.

Edited by F4ithl3ss