Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request for Anthony {305}

Bearthug

1. Your in-game name: Anthony {305}

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: -hg- Bearthug

4. Your Steam-Id: I dont have it...

5. Reason for ban: This guy named Anthony 'Sbjsquad Lopez (: changed his name to LOL @ JAPAN IS UNDERWATER (: ..... Highly offensive, and this is just unnecessary. I typed !ban anthony 60 That is messed up. Later on, I see him change his name back to Anthony. I kinda panicked, because I immediately knew I either banned someone else named Anthony or wrong name. Didnt even know there was another Anthony in game at the time. I scrolled up and found the name. But I forgot to copy down the Steam ID like a dummy. Damn. So here I am, trying to unban this guy. It was for 60 minutes. I know Staff told me to make sure to get the guys steam ID.... I.... Have no excuse for that, other than im a dumbass for forgetting.

I apologize. Sincerely.

Oh and heres the proof about the guy changing his name....

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542888359879603155/9B7B04F4BC89E8DC2ECD0566A5A14E6B4C860AFE/

Edited by Artillery

It's alright, as they say "shit happens." Just make sure to pay more attention next time. His ban will be over soon soon so there is no point in doing an unban.

As for the other guy, it's offensive but not enough to really warrant a ban since he wasn't advertising nor was he using racist language.