Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse xIFATALSKILLZIx

bigmeech

1. Abuser name: xIFATALSKILLZIx

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:31750697

3. What server: RolePlay

4. About what time: Around 9:50 PM - 10:10 PM - 10:40PM - 11:00 PM

5. Evidence:

A) Check the chat logs

B) As you can see in this video from a previous post he doesn't do his job and he simply shouldn't have it because look how he lets people prop push in front of him a real admin would kick them and tell them to stop and if they continue would ban them. https://hellsgamers.com/threads/41429-HG-xlFATALSKILLZlx-and

C) On another note he simply is a bad admin on every server he goes onto as you can clearly tell in this here report found on your website.. https://hellsgamers.com/threads/28814-Abuse-report-for-xlFATALSKILLZlx?highlight=xIFATALSKILLZIx

I'm just trying to prove how bad of an admin this kid is and he needs to be demoted before he causes players to stop playing your awesome server!

-New Evidence-

D) propblock1.jpg

propblock2.jpg

In these 2 pictures they were both taken near the same time, he had prop blocked the pawn shop and had printers inside and was looting it... is this abuse of admin or what! If you look in the picture in the middle left it says his name and it has a red X on it thus showing there is a prop in the way.. He changed the color to transparent so no one would be able to see it. :D

Today I was playing and I reported propclimbers to the admins and xIFATALSKILLZIx an admin was sitting there watching them prop climb, he was also using his props to climb people up as well.. Although I didn't get a screeny, I did confront him for his actions which you can check in the chat logs. Then he randomly kicks and or bans me for no reason... I wasn't doing anything wrong I simply told him to do his job because he simply wasn't doing it. If I get any screenys later on if I'm not banned I'll post them.

Thank you for your time.

-Big Meech-

Edit - 10:19 PM Est

I change that I have been banned for no reason... If you guys would be so kind and remove it I do enjoy playing your server, and I do not break the rules at all.. I follow each and every single rule and I have quite a lumpsome of money on your server as well, and I'd be quite disappointed if I stay banned for no reason, but please check the chat logs because I didn't do anything wrong for this ban..

Edited by bigmeech
More Evidence :D

Its an invisable door, u need a lock pick....wow you are unaware of alot of things on that server, and also those "abuse reports" u linked us to, if you can clearly see they were found as NOT ABUSE

for the "prop block" become a thief and try to lock pick it.........wow

if you turn ur flashlight on u can see shadows of the props or doors.... try it next time before of accusing me of prop block

pic flashlightonsir_th.jpg

edit: he edited his post above this one, he was calling prop block on my shop thats why this post was put up

edit 2: waiting for proof, lol i was afk since u last posted so lets see what i did when afk......

Edited by xIFATALSKILLZIx

Yes u simply just pressed ur button and made it open and acting like u werent propblocking bro your full of shit I didnt edit anything. :) ur going to lose admin because u dont deserve it and u abuse it.

Get GGPWND :D

And for one thing you need keypads to lockpick fading doors ;) so you just got GGPWND AGAIN. :)

Excuse me? Coming to the forums and telling me Im going to lose my admin is a big no no, As for doors you DO NOT NEED A KEYPAD, You need a lockpick, a theif or a mob boss spawns with one, then u simply lockpick it, once agian please learn the rules and guidelines to HG GMOD RP here https://hellsgamers.com/?pageid=motd&name=gmodrp before falsely accusing people.

edit: also our server does not have a fading door

Yes u simply just pressed ur button and made it open and acting like u werent propblocking bro your full of shit I didnt edit anything. :) ur going to lose admin because u dont deserve it and u abuse it.

Get GGPWND :D

And for one thing you need keypads to lockpick fading doors ;) so you just got GGPWND AGAIN. :)

meechedit_th.jpg

Edited by xIFATALSKILLZIx

bigmeech

There is nothing here to support abuse

As a paid admin, he does not have to do anything you want him to.

For all he wants, he can pay for an admin and sit in a corner for all he cares.

This type of situation, a demo would be much better