Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Liamd92

haha really? quite random considering the day i was banned i was playing bad compared to the kdrs i've previously got. Also if they knew anything about spectating and demos it doesn't show the recoil effect as its a client side thing.

Also just to add i play competetively so to think i cheat is ridiculous considering the fact i'm using an anticheat in every official, why would i risk being vacd? if you/they think i cheat then you/they are as bad as public players get. Just because i play at a higher level than the average public player clearly doesn't mean i cheat.

edit: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/42062-Liam-wallhacks?highlight=0%3A0%3A14550508 see the explanation, go watch the demo and look for the obvious signs and then tell me im cheating.

Edited by Liamd92

what do you mean about my recoil because it looks fine to me and like i previously said recording a point of view demo doesn't show anyones but your own recoil so quite fustrating especially as this is the only server i can find that has this certain deathmatch system and apart from this server i don't pub

I'm going to take a gander at these demos if Staff don't mind.

Edit

Demo says a lot about the recoil you don't have...

His recoil is fine, if you watch it with sv_showimpacts 1 you can see that everything appears as it should.

Just going to respond to these points as they were listed in the report Here

Tick 0 - 3900 - Recoil is fine.

Tick 21500 - I heard them coming, however that was at the last second. Didn't show up on radar for me on the demo.

Tick 29300 - Spraying at no one.

Tick 28800 - I didn't see a shadow near door. Don't believe he was firing so he wouldn't show up on radar. This comes across as suspicious.

first tick i am just spamming the gap, 2nd use a map? 3rd look at his shadow against the door, 4th look at map.

You explanations don't quite match up though.

Edited by Artillery

The demo does have radar, just sometimes it turns on and sometimes it doesnt. Anyway, I dunno, I couldn't see the shadow and I have shadow quality on maximum so not sure why I can't see it. :|

first tick i am just spamming the gap, 2nd use a map? 3rd look at his shadow against the door, 4th look at map.

1. Yes, you are spamming.

2. They didn't show up on my radar, but I could just barely hear them at the last second. Unless you were really paying attention, you wouldn't know they were coming, so this comes across as suspicious.

3. I didn't see the shadow, so this still seems suspicious to me.

4. You were spamming through the box at nothing, if they showed up on radar there, they were long gone (which is a common case) by the time you got to it - which seems fine and is normal.

A couple of your reasons match fine, but a couple don't.

Edited by Artillery

well i hope the admins reconsider their decision because i really do not think theres anything dodgey about that demo.

What I say doesn't matter in the end though. I am not a staff member, therefor I do not make the decision. Was just taking a look into the case because I was asked to by another member. You are still suspected of walling.

At this point, you're waiting just waiting on Staffs' yay or neigh.

Actually I banned you on the grounds of walling and to me you are walling

To you i'm walling, what level of css have you played at to even judge someone elses play because anyone whos played at a remotely high level can tell you i' m not cheating.

To you i'm walling, what level of css have you played at to even judge someone elses play because anyone whos played at a remotely high level can tell you i' m not cheating.

For you to question my judging on people that are cheating isn't going to help your case, I will have my fellow staff/mods review this for me.