Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Scott abuse

Z Naught

1. Abuser name: [HG] Scott

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:25270962

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 9:45 PM CST - 3/15/11

5. PROOF: Demo

6. Please tell us about the incident: Prior to the demo and time specified, I was freekilled by Scott as I was unable to hear the orders that he provided as lead. I was not the only one to have this "communications issue." Normally this would not be a big deal. However, after confronting him over the freekill and attempting to explain the situation, he simply kicked me without warning. I read the rules and admins must warn people prior to taking action against them. I proceeded to rejoin and ask him why I was kicked without warning as the rules require. He then proceeded to kick me with the kick message titled "warn."

Now the only reason I bothered posting this is due to the fact that it was not a one time kick that may be seen as unjust, but rather two. Both unjustified. The latter appears to be blatantly against the rules specified on these forums (as if the first was not).

Thank you.

I forgot to mention that the demo only includes the second kicking as the first one wasn't expected for obvious reasons.

Edited by Z Naught

Yeah, all I see is you asking the admins why you got kicked.

I can't see much more than it being circumstantial. If he did truly neglect to warn you, he should know better as it is a rule.

However, without an accurate demo of the circumstances, nothing really can be done.

Yeah, all I see is you asking the admins why you got kicked.

I can't see much more than it being circumstantial. If he did truly neglect to warn you, he should know better as it is a rule.

However, without an accurate demo of the circumstances, nothing really can be done.

Sorry for the late response, however, I was on a trip.

He neglected to warn me both times as shown in the second video. I would simply like him to be talked to is all, as clearly a violation exists. No warning exists in the demo just as the first kick lacked one.

Only one demo, what second video are you talking about?

I was not expecting to get kicked for asking an admin about his Freekill. It was not recorded. I came back in and recorded just in case he may kick me again. Thus, there is only one video.