Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lazarus

Ceiling Cat

1. Abuser name: -hg- Lazarus

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:18265306

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 2:06 pm cst

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/36/laz.dem

6. Please tell us about the incident: Demo, Beforehand I had been kicked twice, the first kick was for going into big cage as a ct (while ts were in there, hence baiting), second time for next to no reason. For the second kick supposedly I was trolling, yet I hadn't actually done anything. The demo shows me going into armory, getting a task to do from the lead CT, then after completing the task, asking lazarus to not disrespect. There have been many abuse reports for lazarus.

You were kicked for going in big cage and baiting the ts as a ct, exploiting through the barrier for CTs while doing so. You came back and trolled your ASS off about it, resulting in a 10 minute ban. Came back... kept it up... didn't stop... many warnings... a longer break. Take it, think about it, quit being a jackass.

Look at the demo, I started it RIGHT AWAY when I joined. For the 10 minute ban, I asked why I was kicked etc, You consider that trolling. Also, you didn't warn about anything. I knew the consequences of going into the cage whilst T's were in there, You said "Alright one second, I gotta ban this guy" The instant you saw me in the cage.

Back to the 10 minute ban, I had joined the server and it was my first round in there, I asked lazarus why he banned me, and he said it was pre-emptive to me doing it again, and he considered going past the barrier "Bhop exploiting" Which I didn't quite understand so I asked him what he meant by that and if he meant that I scripted. Now to him this was the "trolling" that I had done, and to his word "pre-emptive" I was questioning his usage of such words when there are people that wouldn't understand what that word meant.

Laz if you think Ceiling Cat bhop scripts, you should demo it and prove otherwise.

Banning without proof (especially if it's considering cheating) is not acceptable.

investigating this further

Edit: lol the demo shows getting into ct armory and getting the dead body from electric chair into infirmary

Are you sure you have the right demo?

The ban wasn't pre-emptive to you doing it again, I said I was considering doing it as a joke. THEN you kept being a douchebag, so I banned you for that. 10 minutes later you come back with the same shit. Here's an idea, when I as an admin tell you to quit being a jackass troll, quit being a jackass troll.

It wasn't a ban for bhop scripts... HERE is what happened. He bhopped through the big cage barrier as a CT, an exploit from my earlier forum post that I believe Weeman was the one to respond to. I kicked him for baiting/server exploiting. He came back asking why he was kicked. I tried explaining saying he was exploiting by bhopping through the barrier, leading to him thinking I was accusing him of scripts. My further attempts to explain his kick resulted in mass amounts of trolllllllllllllll, leading to his 10 minute break. He came back, I let him know he was still on a short leash and in chat even called one of his later troll efforts "strike 2." He didn't get it, and he was banned for 69 minutes (closer to 1 hour than 2 hours).

tl;dr, he was asking for a ban, so I delivered.

To laz's post above, you never warned me about anything, You continually lie about warning, You have had MANY abuse reports and in the demo, there's disrespect, and abuse. I had just joined and started demoing because of your previous abuse, Clearly in the demo there's no warning to stop doing..well nothing? I wasn't "trolling" on saying to stop disrespecting, YOU were being a total douchebag to everyone, Saying "shut the fuck up" to 2 players in the game isn't very nice is it? You instantly kicked me without prior warning to leave the cage, quit baiting, or anything. You acted as though you were happy to ban me, and enjoyed it. You specifically said "Okay ceiling, Enjoy your ban" In a manner that seemed as though it appealed to your liking to ban someone. Then after the rejoin, I was questioning the kick and apparently to you that's bad because you said "Now stop talking" After giving me a few reasons on the kick, So I had one troll statement of "I'm typing", which inturn lead to the 10 minute ban. Now the reason for the few sentences of trolling is because I don't like how you abuse your admin.

THere was definitely no need to ban in the first place if Ceiling Cat was just bhopping (into big cage) and didn't follow the rule.

A slay plus a verbal warning would have sufficed FIRST

if he had not listened then I would have understood the ban

Second, Ceiling Cat egging on an admin is definitely not a good idea. I know you think it is unjust but that is not the way to have action taken.

You were alive during the round that you started demoing, proof is in your chatlog from gameme. You had typed "Quite Nice" at 1:58 according to GameMe, but in the demo, you never say that while spectating. Conclusion, you must have been there before the demo started being recorded. In fact, you were alive that round, saying who knows what, but whatever it was, made me say to you something to the effect of that being strike 2 and I was itching for my ban hammer for ya. In fact, I was happy for it, because you were asking for it. Those 2 players were spamming over a lead that they could DEFINITELY hear and even admitted in chat that they were just trolling, chat that you can SEE in your demo. And ONE troll statement? Try:

Mar 20, 2011 2:02:09 pm Laz don't disrespect [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | GriffinRUN.net

Mar 20, 2011 1:58:36 pm Quite nice [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | GriffinRUN.net

Mar 20, 2011 1:45:40 pm Big words [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | GriffinRUN.net

Mar 20, 2011 1:45:27 pm I'm typing. [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | GriffinRUN.net

Mar 20, 2011 1:45:13 pm Bhop isn't an exploit [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | GriffinRUN.net

Mar 20, 2011 1:45:11 pm "Bhop exploiting" [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | GriffinRUN.net

Mar 20, 2011 1:44:54 pm lewl? [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | GriffinRUN.net

Mar 20, 2011 1:44:53 pm scripting? [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | GriffinRUN.net

Mar 20, 2011 1:44:48 pm bhop exploting? [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | GriffinRUN.net

Mar 20, 2011 1:44:32 pm how bout spectator? [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | GriffinRUN.net

Mar 20, 2011 1:44:18 pm laz likes me [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | GriffinRUN.net

Mar 20, 2011 1:43:07 pm ban me [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | GriffinRUN.net

Stop getting off topic, the fact is

You didn't warn him, how would he have known?

Not everyone would've read the topic about this

This is why we ask admins to warn people (especially on non-malicious offenses) because some people simply don't know the rules

Regardless of whether he warned you or not.

You knew you were breaking rules whether it be exploiting big cage or baiting.

You always push admins to this point.

My patience with you is getting very thin.

Saying Laz has oh so many reports doesnt help your cause one bit.

Stop being such a douchebag, you may not be a dick right out but it comes across to many as you are being one.

From what I can see here Lazarus was doing fine as an admin.

Ceiling cat has been in HG before, he was a member, and has played on the server for... maybe longer than I have. He bhopped into big cage and crouched RIGHT in front of me while I was looking at boxes (in fact his being removed dropped his m4 onto me). How would he have known what he was doing was wrong? Experience and common sense.

i'm taking about the bhopping part.

Like Nick said, I think the ban was fair given Ceiling cat's history

this doesn't need to go further

1. Stop egging Admins on, Ceiling Cat. This might earn you worst consequences so please, if you have a problem with an admin or a person, avoid playing with them or if you must, avoid talking to any degree with them.

2. Admins are supposed to warn everyone of their actions if they are breaking rules (With exceptions)