Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Can you unban me now please? I'm tired of waiting... :/

panzar

1. Your in-game name: P@nz@r

2. Server that you were banned on: 78.129.148.84:27015 cs_crackhouse

3. The Banning admin: They say "faithless" did, i don't know.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:6143092

5. Reason for ban: misunderstanding, i was banned because someone told me to STFU

when i asked him if he could do anything about his ping.

Disrespect to the admin i think, and you have that in your rules for people to follow.

Best Regards/P@nz@r

Edited by F4ithl3ss

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/h9/panzar_banning_without_proof.jpg

You need to read the admin rules after purchasing admin on one of our servers. Think about it logically, if you ban someone for 1 day or 1 week for hacking, they are just going to come back in the server and hack again. However, if you post a report after banning them, we can ban them permanently from the server to ensure they never return.

To record a demo, type "record demoname" in console and when you think you have spectated the player long enough for a sufficient amount of evidence, type "stop" in console. To upload the demo to the forums you can use the websites zhost.hellsgamers.com, mediafire.com, rapidshare.com, or any other file uploading sites. The demo can be found in your cstrike directory:

C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/(your account name)/counter-strike source/cstrike
then look for the demoname to upload it.

You can't just ban anyone for however long without telling us