Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rick james {bitch} Admin Abuse

Bellicus

1. Abuser name: rick james {bitch}

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:33615583

3. What server: ZM

4. About what time: About 2:00PM

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/01/2011-03-22_00001.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: This admin came in and started having a trip of some sort, he blinded these players for no reason what so ever then threatening to ban them, He gave them no warning to stop he just blinded them.

Players in question were using autos in hi spots, which is a no go enforced by all other admins. I warned them, then blinded them temporarily (literally 10 seconds to get their attention that i was not bluffing) when they did again, and warned them again. Did not ban, no zombies got them, they did not leave, and they continued playing. I dont see what the problem is. Player who posted original thread left immediately after saying something about getting me banned. I play on this server almost daily, and have done so for 2+ months, never seen him on at the same time as me before, dont see why i should get banned by someone who desnt even enjoy the server as much as i do. Could be playing zm right now with my friends but i g2g play stupid gungame server.

A clarification: the rule i was enforcing was no automatic weapons in high/ledge spots or crouch spots. I do realise that this rule is not specifically stated in the server rules, but it goes in with the zombies must have a fair chance of getting you rule. The no autos rule is and has been enforced ba ALL other admins i have Ever seen on this server including admin h3 denoob (just one off the top of my head).