Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] mob goon random ban

larz

1. Abuser name: [HG] mob goon

2. Their Steam Id: dunno

3. What server: Roleplay

4. About what time: 7:32 (norwegian time)

5. PROOF: screenshot (in attachment)

6. Please tell us about the incident: Well first i heard the rob a guy, they stole the money printers, then i came up cause i wanted it too, i killed him then i got kicked with the reason "no."

i rejoined and said that is was a fu**ing random kick, then he banned me with the reason: Disconnect: Kicked by Console : Disrespect/mingery/random ban!.

I cant believe u are adding admin like this!

post-8151-13525954362866_thumb.jpg

post-8151-13525954363133_thumb.jpg

STEAM_0:0:29343894

As i told you in-game, you were kicked for RDM. As a gangster you can't rob unless the Mob Boss is present. I was a gangster and i was with the mob boss. Seeing someone leaving a house with a printer doesn't give everyone license to kill.

The ban was a break. When you came back from the kick you started insulting me rather then just talking. 10 minutes.

You're one of Garry's mod few good players and i was surprised by your actions (mainly randomly shooting me while under a different name).

You're one of Garry's mod few good players and i was surprised by your actions (mainly randomly shooting me while under a different name).

Was that sarcastic? After i got kicked i came back to tell u that it was a random kick, i did say it in a rude way, but that was cause i raged, i had so much good things on the server..

Then i got a ban, one of the reason was "random ban" what do u mean with that?

But i respect u wicked. there is no other playeres in gmod i respect more than you, when i heard u were wicked, i wanted to cancel the report.

sarcasm? Not at all. Out of all the people me and the other admins have to deal i'd label you a good player. You're a regular on our server and you've seen me ban / kick people. I like to add alittle humor. Ex: someone comes in mass Rdming "!kick <Player> Mass RDM/Tiny penis. Then the server can share a laugh.

In anycase, I'm sorry you saw my use of powers unnecessary and abusive, But when you get kicked for breaking a rule and come back raging...It's a no no.