Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jailbreak

ocean `

1. Your in-game name: my tongue is like an ocean `

2. Server that you where banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: HG Genji or Benji whatever his name is... i'm pretty sure it's him.

4. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:1:24116054

5. Reason for ban: I was following the rules.

Sigh....

Ok so I don't know if this should go under abuse or unban so I will just put it here

So I come into the server and I go ct, and someone on Ct is giving orders to go somewhere and I go to the cage where the usp is... I get there and a T comes running in and picks up the gun (this is an admin) I forgot his name its like HG Benji or Genji something like that I have no idea.... so being the smart person I am I shoot him as soon as he picks it up

I mean really.... he gives you orders and then you go out of your way into another cage to pick up a gun?

are you retarded?

So I got slayed for that

And then..... I just got banned for I have no idea how long for playing evil simon says

I said we were playing evil simon says and all t's will do what evil simon says bla blah....

So I say all t's run to big cage and then I open the cage doors an half of them run out including the admin that slayed me before.... so I tell all the ct's to shoot the ones out of thier cage and so we start killing them because I never said evil simon says..... 3 seconds after that I get kicked and banned hahahah

I don't mean to do this to attack someone on the internet... I just want a reason why the hell I was banned for doing the right thing?

And plus I don't have class tomorrow so I actually wanted to play on this server that I haven't played on in a while.....