Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wolfman STEAM_0:0:39010301

LazaHorse

1. Abuser name: Wolfman

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:39010301

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 12:30 AM EST

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/y5/slaynleave.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Wolfman was teamlocked by Cosmo earlier for being a horrid CT. The following round he doesn't follow an order and is killed by yours truly. He then slays me after about 20 seconds and disconnects from the server, both of which are seen in the screencap. Seems like a common example of admin ragequitting

Alright Lazarus I Slayed you because you were FKing... I was clearly Outside of V.I.P when you proceeded to make fun of my mother and tell me I was still in V.I.P shooting me in the process. Now seeing as how you were clearing disrespecting me (I can take a joke but saying "I'd fuck your dead mother inb4 necrophilia" Isn't funny to me) You FK'd me so I slayed you it had nothing to do with me being T-listed by Cosmo or You disrespecting me... Even though that Is why I rage quit.

It's the internet. People say "I fucked your mom" EVERY minute of every day (especially in jailbreak). When you go and make it srs bzns by saying "K, but my mom is dead" (the token response THAT EVERYONE gives), expect that to happen. Btw, proof?

And no, I didn't freekill you. You and the other 2 ts were definitely still inside VIP, as no one questioned me shooting you all. Take a step out means a step OUT. If you're still inside the door, then you're not out. You were killed for not obeying orders then slayed me for it. In ANY case, you shouldn't be slaying admins for any reason, and there's no way you can say you didn't know I was an admin.

What wolfman did is wrong but your not out of the clear either laz. Wolfman next time if there is disrespect get proof with a screenshot or a demo and don't slay any admins unless its a extreme circumstance and laz quit the shit talking by you even saying "Btw, proof?" I know you were so quit it. Player unbanned and both of you stay out of trouble both of you are on my shit list now.