Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

fxu

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I come here to request an unban from one of your servers which I dearly miss.

1. Your in-game name: fxu [reddit]

2. Server that you were banned on: HeLLsGamers.com | Trading Post | FastDL

3. The Banning admin: N/A. I never got a warning or even knew there was an admin on the server.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:12100580

5. Reason for ban: I'm not fully sure. I do remember what I was doing when I got banned. I was trying to complete a couple of achievements as the engineer with a friend. I know it's a trading server, and I was still keeping an eye out for good deals. But I figured it would help pass the time. My apologies if my auctions made an admin upset.

Edited by Dirty

._.

That is a huge accusation. Trade scamming.

I am a trusted buyer at sourceop and sell/buy for money. I won't do anything that will jeopardize my reputation amongst my peers.

http://sourceop.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=254576#254576

I really want to see the evidence.

The weird thing is, that my friend who was helping me complete the achievements was also banned (at the same time).

._.

That is a huge accusation. Trade scamming.

I am a trusted buyer at sourceop and sell/buy for money. I won't do anything that will jeopardize my reputation amongst my peers.

http://sourceop.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=254576#254576

I really want to see the evidence.

The weird thing is, that my friend who was helping me complete the achievements was also banned (at the same time).

I have no control over your ban since a Council member banned you ..I will forward this thread to him. Please wait until his response.