Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

ako1

1. Your in-game name: AKO

2. Server that you were banned on: JailBreak

3. The Banning admin: Wicked Sniper /Jessica Boy

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:20598906

5. Reason for ban: "Threatening to crash server"

I am requesting to be unbanned. I was acting like a fool, and jokingly said "i'd crash the server". I would never do that and have no idea how to in the first place...

Please unban as I did not actually "do" anything.... I was just fucking around and talking.... I wont even joke about it again

I've been playing HG servers for over 3 years with no problems thus far...

I understand that... it was a 1 sentence "threat" that had no meaning to it when i said it...it was pointless..i understand that completely...

I think a perm ban for a 1st offense is quite harsh... especially when what i said it was a joke (a bad one) but still a joke....

I showed no intent of actually doing it. I said I'll watch my mouth and not say shit like that....what more do you want?

I can't even classify what I said as a "threat" with a straight face. Technically it sounded like one...but it was just a 1 sentence comment that was taken completely out of context... i was joking around... I apologized for it and realize it wasn't a funny joke or worth saying afterwards...

I dont know what vendetta you have against me hippie...but if you feel that a perm ban is just...than that's your moral code...not mine... karma will find you in the end

Actually he doesn't have a vendetta against you, he is just stating facts. Even though you were joking we take things like this seriously. I checked the chat logs and yes you only did say it once but I also checked how much of a douchebag you were to Wicked which I don't appreciate at all. Come back in a week or so and post another unban request.

1. Your in-game name: AKO

2. Server that you were banned on: JailBreak

3. The Banning admin: Wicked Sniper /Jessica Boy

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:20598906

5. Reason for ban: "Threatening to crash server"

I am requesting to be unbanned. I was acting like a fool, and jokingly said "i'd crash the server". I would never do that and have no idea how to in the first place...

Please unban as I did not actually "do" anything.... I was just fucking around and talking.... I wont even joke about it again

I've been playing HG servers for over 3 years with no problems thus far...

JessicaJOY