Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

Kansai-R

Default Unban Request

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I come here to request an unban from one of your servers which I dearly miss.

1. Your in-game name: [eXs] Ace^

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 Minigames - HeLLsGamers.com | FastDL

3. The Banning admin: Not known

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:15466886

5. Reason for ban: Reason is unknown, I had previously been given a warning about staying on a lvl when everyone was teleported to a room, so I never did that again. I decided to play on the server today but found that I was banned. :S

Hello again, I can only say that I am sorry for exploiting the map, I knew I was doing it but it was just a bit of fun. When the admin said he warned me earlier, I must have missed it but I did eventually see someone type "get off the lvl" which I did shortly after.

This is the first time I have caused any trouble, and if it is considered as a permanent ban then I fully understand. If somehow you find it within you to unban me, then you won't hear anything bad from me again as I have grown to love the server and the people who play on it.