Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

someone threatening to ddos another player on gmod server, what do i do?

blademast329

so there was a guy called noob on the dark rp server, he aimbotted 3 people, someone called him out on it, he got defensive and stopped using it before i could demo him, he got in a big argument and it ended with someone rdming him and he said i was going to lose my admin because of it, he came back into the game and was getting mad again and said my admin would be stripped if i didnt do something about this guy rdming him, i told the rdmer to stop(although i would've gladly let him continue because this guy was caught aimbotting and deserved punishment) im wondering what i need to do with this guy, im thinking i should just post the demo saying he is going to ddos the guy and request a perm ban or something along the lines of that. if i could get someone to tell me what i should do that would be great, i dont know how that applys to server rules.