Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mike Jones Unban Request

ImMikeJones

1. Your in-game name: Mike Jones

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Faithless (under a surname of AH YEAH GTA YEAH) or something like that

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:7233133

5. Reason for ban: The both of us were on CT. At the start of the round someone called a warday, then 5-10 seconds later Faithless revoked it and there was a little confusion and yelling about whether he could do that. So for no real reason I started shooting at him and at that very moment everyone started spamming (I think T's were unmuted then) and I saw Faithless saying something due to the speaker on his head but I heard absolutely nothing thanks to the spamming, then a split second later I was banned.

The first part has nothing do to with me, it just sets up the moment and how everyone started spamming. I'm sure it was a short ban (I can't imagine being banned for a long time for that, whatever it was I did) but never the less I hope to be unbanned.

Thanks and Gig 'Em.

Edited by F4ithl3ss