Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Need Unban

AngHelliC

1. Your in-game name: aNg

2. Server that you where banned on: D2DM - 67.228.181.72

3. The Banning admin: [AzÃ…Š] BuLLeTz_FrEaK |kp|

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:8049479

5. Reason for ban: Ha, well I'm a little pissed right now but I'll attempt to keep this cool since it's an easy mistake, I just wish it had been as obvious to the admin as it was to me. Hacker enters your deathmatch server, hacker takes up names of players already on the server, hacker unfortunately took my name when the admin entered. I say unfortunately because it was me who was kicked first and perma banned. Then, realizing the hacker was still there, he kicked the correct person. Proof of this can be found in your ban list file showing two aNg's with two different steam id's. I'm not sure why I was not unbanned after the admin realized he didn't kick the hacker the first try but it's late (or rather early) and it was an honest mistake I assume.

I'll check back tomorrow since I don't expect anyone to be checking for this stuff now. Like I said I'm a little angry (mostly at the hacker mind you) but I do enjoy your deathmatch server as a few of you (china man comes to mind), give me quite a run for my money with the AWP.

Thanks all,

Wes (the real aNg)

edit* Just saw the post made by bulletz, didn't know you couldn't unban, thanks brotha.

Edited by AngHelliC