Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mr. Amazing

1. Abuser name: HG-Cosmo

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:12947852

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 1:19 PM Central

5. PROOF: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9GZQNG8T

6. Please tell us about the incident:

At 16:40 in the demo, bearthug says not to go into VIP area. He was not specific with his order. He did not say, "No t's or ct's go into VIP area". He said he would slay anyone who did. Therefor, all those t's who were in VIP COULD be considered as rebels so therefor I had every right to be in the VIP area considering Ts were in the VIP area and he just said don't go into the VIP area.

At 20:02 Cosmo team locks me. He did not warn through admin chat whatsoever, therefor he broke the admin rules.

If you do not know how to view the demo as a timeline, go to CSS and hit, "Shift + F2".

Conclusion: I went into VIP area. I was not warned by the admin through admin chat. He teamlocked me and switched me with no warning. In the rules it clearly says you must warn through admin chat before punishing.

EDIT: The command BearThug gave for the Ts was to be in the air bubble, therefor, I had every right to see if the Ts were in the air bubble or not.

Edited by Doobie

If a player breaks a rule it is the admins job to warn them through admin chat. It it stated clearly in the admin rules. He did not warn through admin chat, therefor, he broke admin rules.

Also, if you read the part about BearThug, you will understand.

EDIT: Also, BearThug said for all T's to be in the air bubble. I had every right to check if they were not in the air bubble.

Edited by Mr. Amazing

1. Your warning was when he said that no one should go into VIP Area.

How is this not specific, he said not to go into the VIP Area.

3. It was only a slay and teamlock, so don't worry about it.

He did not say whether it was for the t's or ct's. Bearthug said he would slay a player that went into the VIP area. Again, he never said it was t or ct. Also, his order was for t's to go into the air bubble. The only way for you to see if they're in the air bubble or not is if you're in the VIP area. That's not baiting. That's like saying all t's get in a cell. CTs, do not look at the cell or you will be slayed.

It's not a matter of what he did. The matter is the admin did not follow the admin rules. That's the point I am making.

He did not say whether it was for the t's or ct's. Bearthug said he would slay a player that went into the VIP area. Again, he never said it was t or ct. Also, his order was for t's to go into the air bubble. The only way for you to see if they're in the air bubble or not is if you're in the VIP area. That's not baiting. That's like saying all t's get in a cell. CTs, do not look at the cell or you will be slayed.

It's not a matter of what he did. The matter is the admin did not follow the admin rules. That's the point I am making.

I understand this point, but this is the second time you have broken server rules and then came here saying that you didn't get a warning before a slay. I'm sorry but you need to read the rules more carefully so this doesn't happen. A slay is not a big deal, if he banned you for it then yes we might have a problem. Unless you're staff or have witnessed/have proof stay the fuck out of abuse reports so we don't have to give infractions.