Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HT | Deagle - Worst Admin

mangled

Nobody I know likes HT deagle, hes a complete Dick to EVERYONE in the server. And yes, he banned Incubus simply because he was raging because he kept getting killed. I think he should have his admin removed for setting a bad example with his horrible attitude towards his fellow gamers.

rofl you have no clue as to why he was banned you kept asking i told you to mind your own buisness it was none of your concern, which it wasent. im only a dick to fags like you that continuiously go ct most of the time then decide to stat whore your rank with 2 hostage rescues at a time

Nobody I know likes HT deagle, hes a complete Dick to EVERYONE in the server. And yes, he banned Incubus simply because he was raging because he kept getting killed. I think he should have his admin removed for setting a bad example with his horrible attitude towards his fellow gamers.

You have no idea why he was banned, untill you can bring back some proof of his "abusive admin", this thread is pointless.

No one has to like an admin, as long as he/she is doing their job.

all said.

Quit bitching.

Guess what, Read the rules on admin again.

ADMIN RULES

* 1. Be respectful to all players.

* 2. Don't take anything personal.

* 3. Set an example to other players.

He didn't break any of those rules.

AGAIN- WHERE IS YOUR PROOF.:stfu:

2009-04-29 03:02:46 Say I said "bye penis". 24/7 OFFICE N00b Training Facility -- HeLLsGamers 100TICK HLstatsX Quantum-Servers.com cs_office

2009-04-29 02:59:48 Say I said "i ban retards like you for fun". 24/7 OFFICE N00b Training Facility -- HeLLsGamers 100TICK HLstatsX Quantum-Servers.com cs_office

how is he setting a good example with the things he says? He DOES take things VERY personal. And he deosnt respect anyone. Sounds like he broke all 3 to me.

Sounds like you still need to follow the template.