Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned Unjustly from Teamspeak

Mr. Amazing

I poked Lt. Awesome in Teamspeak. He then proceeded to move into the Help Channel where a helper was present. I asked him, did Cosmo break the Admin Rules or did he not. He said, "Yes". After that, I left Teamspeak. I then joined a few minutes later. Lt. Awesome wanted to discuss the issue further on Teamspeak. I however, did not, as I had already got him to admit Cosmo did indeed abuse his admin powers and that if he wanted to talk about it more he could do so on the forums because I was playing Jailbreak and I could not hear what was being said. I then muted him on Teamspeak so I could hear what was being said in game. Lt. Awesome then banned me from Teamspeak.

This is clearly abuse as I am not entitled to talk to Staff members over issues that have been talked about on the forums with viable evidence presented. I was also in the middle of the game. I was not entitled to talking to him about an abuse incident when he clearly admitted that Cosmo broke the admin rules.

I was not spamming the Teamspeak. I was not ddosing the Teamspeak. I wasn't abusing Teamspeak attributes. I merely told him if he wished to speak to me he could do so on the forums and then I muted him which I am entitled to doing.

Edited by Doobie

I am sorry if i am not allowed to post here, but i was in the helpdesk when he asked for lt. awesome.

Schmitty you were being a complete asshole to me in the helpdesk. You were acting cocky and replied me with douche responses.

The second lt. awesome joined, you acted rude also.

You should seriously change your attitude.

When you asked if he broke the rules "I said yes he should've warned you before the actual slay" then you interrupted me and and left.

After which i closed the thread, it was only slay. You poked me and teamspeak and said something along the lines "Abusing your staff, doobie will not like that ;)"

When I went to talk to you, you said i was abusing by dragging you, and you kept moving yourself down, I was told by staff and council i was aloud to ban you.

Change your attitude, then we can talk further.

P.S.

1. Your in-game name:

2. Server that you were banned on:

3. The Banning admin:

4. Your Steam-Id:

5. Reason for ban:

I am sorry if i am not allowed to post here, but i was in the helpdesk when he asked for lt. awesome.

Schmitty you were being a complete asshole to me in the helpdesk. You were acting cocky and replied me with douche responses.

The second lt. awesome joined, you acted rude also.

You should seriously change your attitude.

I was being very respectful. If you didn't like my tone of voice, then I am sorry, but that is how I talk to people in person and they are perfectly fine with it. I said thank you every time you answered my questions and I said thank you to Lt. Awesome as well.

EDIT: Cosmo did not slay me. BearThug did. I reported Cosmo for team swapping without warning through admin chat which is a clear violation of the admin rules.