Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Please unban me

The Bishop

I have been banned again from the Hells Gamers server. This time I have no idea for what reason. Last night I was on the server getting along with everyone and hanging out with my admin friend Rumpig. After Rumpig left the server Unofficial joined a little later. The VERY first thing Unofficial did when he got on the server is SHOUT into his mic to the entire server that I am a scammer and DO NOT trade with me. After this he told everyone to trade with him so that he could give everyone the link he made that points out that I'm a scammer and that I should never be trusted. You have to keep in mind I had not said a single WORD to Unofficial before he started shouting these false claims. I was simply buying alien swarms, superfans, dealers visors, and athletic supporters for one reclaimed. After this though I was very hurt. I told him that he was acting immature. He responded by saying he didn't care if he was a good admin it was just a game and he wasn't on for people to respect him or for him to follow the rules as admin. After all this I went back to my trading business not using my mic to avoid Unofficial to do anything more destructive. The next mornigng I tried to get on my favorite server Hells Gamers to trade and I am banned again for absolutely no reason. I have no idea what is going on in Unofficial's mind but there are some serious problems and something serious needs to happen. Also, I am banned from 3 other servers for absolutely no reason because he is spreading false rumors that I am a scammer and should not be trusted. Actions must be taken against Unofficial he is completely and utterly out of control in every way. Please unban me so that I can be a positive player on the server. I do not understand what is going on and I seriously need help. My account is being destroyed because of Unofficial's unnecessary rage.

Thank you,

The Bishop

I would like to add that I did not ban him.

Also, this link to a site he's claiming, is not maintained nor can be edited by me. I did put in a request to the guy who maintains it for bishop to be added.

http://www.liveweb.it/steam.php?id=STEAM_0%3A1%3A16702070+

Also, I entered the server to him proclaiming how I'm a horrid admin and how he got unbanned. Also screaming over mic how I'm a "fat bitch" and to go fuck myself. I then muted him in my console and continued to play. I talked over my mic then to let the players of the server know that he has scammed in the past and to be careful with him.

But again, I didn't ban this player.