Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Please Unban me

The Bishop

1. Your in-game name: The Bishop

2. Server that you were banned on: Hells Gamer Trade Server

3. The Banning admin: Dirty

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:16702070

5. Reason for ban: Unknown

I am just going to end with saying that Unofficial is a pathological liar. The very, very, very first thing he did when he entered the server last night was tell the entire server that I was a scammer on the mic. I said buying parasite, superfans, and dealers visors for 1 reclaimed each. He replied "I would never buy anything from you, you scammer!" He continually taunted me with being a scammer and then he told everyone that he had a link that said I was a scammer. Multiple people on the server also defended me during the argument and said that Unofficial was out of control. That link that says I'm a scammer is only around because he put in a request for me to be on the scammer list. I walked out on a spy crab contest and paid up 10 minutes later........ And now my entire reputation is ruined. For all I know Unofficial lied when he put in that request or told them I never paid up. Like The Monkey said on my first post-

"After speaking with a fellow council member, the idea of banning someone because they didn't follow through with a bet is ludicrous.

Our server is a trade server, not a gambling server. If you can't make a complete trade in a single transaction, then that is your fault, and you accept every repercussion that could arise from doing a multi-transaction trade.

Betting is completely stupid. There is no guarantee that someone will follow through. As it stands now, if you make a bet with someone, it is our decision that any participant can withdraw at any time from the bet, including after the bets stakes have been met.

Maybe in the future we could create a betting mod of some sort, but until then, if you bet and you get shafted by a participant, it is your own damn vault (get it shaft/vault).

Also, there wasn't a ban report.

One final note, admins who are banning for this WILL BE BANNED THEMSELVES!"

Finally, I would like to apologize for disrespecting Unofficial on the mic. Yes I did disrespect Unofficial, but I was not even going to say a word about what happened. I figured it was all in the past but the first thing he did when he walked in that server was condemn me as a scammer and tell everyone he could about. He taunted me and disrespected me. I had a lot of strong emotions that were released because of what he did and I apologize. If you have any doubt about how I act in the server ask Rumpig he knows that I am respectable and I have never disrespected him. I even help him in the games he puts up. Unofficial has gone through so much trouble to ruin my reputation. In my opinion Unofficial needs to get a life and do something positive with his life like track down a real scammer that steals unusuals, keys, or money. Not try to make a person that delayed paying up on a SPY CRAB look like a steam account hacker. Thank you for all your time.

Sincerely,

The Bishop

1. Your in-game name: The Bishop

2. Server that you were banned on: Hells Gamer Trade Server

3. The Banning admin: Dirty?

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:16702070

5. Reason for ban: Unknown

Just want to apologize for what I did and ask you to unban me again. You unbanned me after my first request and now I'm banned again. Would really like to know why and I'm sorry. Thanks a bunch.