Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request 2

ako1

1. Your in-game name: AKO

2. Server that you were banned on: JailBreak

3. The Banning admin: Wicked Sniper /Jessica JOY

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:20598906

5. Reason for ban: "Threatening to crash server"

I was told to come back in and resubmit an Unban request.

I was banned for threatening to crash the server --- again...it was a complete joke --also was unnecessary and untrue --- it was the wrong thing to say, i know this, and i have learned. I understand what I did, I see why it was wrong, what else do you want from me?

I do not see any reason why you cannot find forgiveness for someone who only made one dumb mistake and other than that, has a clean record.

Bottom line: I made a mistake, I was wrong -- don't hold it against me -- or do --- but always remember...if you cannot find forgiveness for others...never expect someone to find forgiveness for you --- that goes beyond counterstrike and into "real" life.

So do what you need to do...there is a right and wrong in this situation... find yourself -- think about it -- and do what is RIGHT....or face the ultimate justice that is beyond life itself.