Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

Vagina

1. Your in-game name: Vagina

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Hippie

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:20961475

5. Reason for ban: Someone freekilled on CT, I told hippie that in the admin chat (a bunch of other people said it in regular chat) and he told me to 'shut the fuck up'. I thought that was rude so I went and said something rude myself along the lines of "Oh I guess you're cranky because you're wife just cheated on you." I feel a month is a bit long for saying one thing? I've already been in timeout for a week..

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/42904-quot-iPhone-3-quot-STEAM_0-0-20961475

And just to mention about that ban report, I've only had one spray on the servers for a long time so this "bad sprays" doesn't make sense to me..

Not sure if you're able to check this in the previous ban sections but most of the bans I have were from me way back when I had admin, I'd ban myself when I had something to do so I wouldn't get distracted =P other then that I think Laz banned me once or twice and then this.

Edited by Artillery

You're ban is about a month long. According to the information in the database, you were banned for inappropriate language. I see you have already given an explanation and that you do have prior bans (7).

However, we still need to hear Hippie's side of the story.

I said "shut up". Not really grounds for you talking about my wife. I can bring up chat logs that show that I just said "shut up", I did not curse sir.

brb, k Mar 26, 2011 10:59:12 am page 9 http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/135578

Dudes mad cause he thought it was a week. I think he should wait out the puishment and not assign himself what he thinks is an approprite punishment.

Edited by Never trust a hippie

Judging by what Altillery said I guess you can't tell who the bans were from =/ I'm sure most of them are from the timeframe when I had admin two summers ago. (hopefully you can see that much of it?) Although i guess this doesn't matter to much since it's not the direct reason why I'm banned, it just helps me a little to know I wasn't banned that many times..

:P I'm not really mad I just thought a month was a bit long for saying one thing? And I'm sorry for misleading, I thought you said "shut the fuck up" thats my bad. And it was for a week at first, not sure why it was upped since then though.

Edited by Vagina