Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unband Request

swipE^

1. Your in-game name: swipE^

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 OFFICE N00b Training Facility

3. The Banning admin: No idea. I tried to check the ban list but it denied me access?

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:12501168

5. Reason for ban: Apparently I was aimbotting? I'm not sure. I never received a reason, just a ban. Had about maybe three or four people accusing me. Of course they ignored all the shots I was missing - apparently I was either missing on purpose or I had bad hacks. Something along those lines. Which if that assumption is taken to heart, logically that defines 100% of the CS population. So. Also someone said my hacks had a "spray down" setting? Which is the first time I've heard anything like that.

Um, yeah. I definitely do not hack. I'll be honest, my last steam account got VAC'd and I had to buy another copy of the game two or three years ago. I'm a broke, unemployed college student so taking that risk again just to buy the same game for the third time in a row is ridiculous to even think of. I'm 100% legit, and if there's something that led them to believe I was hacking, then I'm not going to hate. I've played with and against a lot of experienced players over the years, and it seems pretty obvious that players that know the mechanics of the game are going to always get called hackers in public servers.

Thanks for reading.

swipE^

Edited by Artillery

Thanks.

Am I going to have to worry about getting banned every time I go into an HG server? I don't feel like getting banned every time some random players call me out as being a hacker. I've been playing in a family server having incredible KPD ratios and making great shots and they have yet to even consider me as a hacker.

I wasn't even playing that great yesterday. So I'd really hate to go in there on a good day and have everyone call me out on hacks. And have an admin not demo me, or (legitimately) spec me, or have any idea what's going on and just take the word of some random kid and slap a community-wide ban on me. You need to link the admin that banned me a Netcode Illuminati video or something - because clearly someone's really not fully educated on what CS:S is really all about. I'll buy him/her an ESEA premium and get them to play a pug or something. Not everybody that's good at the game hacks. Proven fact. Not being rude, I'm just being real. I know some of you HG's are fully aware that just because people are good at the game doesn't make them hackers. I just know some of you don't.

Hey i banned swipe for aim bot i did not get a demo if you would like to unban him fine but i clearly seen he had a aim bot killing the hole team in matter of seconds.

1. Your in-game name: swipE^

2. Server that you were banned on:office

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:12501168

5. Reason for ban:aim bot and speed hacks

1. Name: swipE^

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:12501168

3. Server: office

4. Reason:aim bot n speed hacks

5. Proof: did not get to get a demo in

Edited by beast702
removing stupidity