Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request :)

Mgssidley

1. Your in-game name:Autto

2. Server that you were banned on: JAILBREAK #1

3. The Banning admin:No idea

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:15476123

5. Reason for ban:I was playing as a Counter-Terrorist and it was down to about 2 Terrorists. I was on the catwalk and hopped off doing a 180. I hit the bottom and shot but in front of me was some guy in a black and white striped outfit and I blew him away. I realize that I shouldn't be so careless to shoot like that and I did do wrong. I am asking for a second chance though.

Edited by Jella

You freekilled a few people before during the round for vague orders like lead not saying no jumping. Then we had a mass freekiller that round at big cage leading to 3 of us alive. I got LR somehow only to have both myself and the other LR killed from... well freekills. The whole round went to shit so I banned you mostly to give you a break from the server. As I explained to TehPlaayer, it was mostly for "extreme stupidity," given the freekills. Probably over-did it, mostly just because the round had a mass freekiller.

tl;dr - Ban is probably a little longer than required. Mass freekills happened and he got caught up in an accident with it. He should probably be either unbanned or the ban should be shortened to maybe half an hour. It's almost over anyway.