Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban me plz

Hallwagner

1. Your in-game name: -hg- Anthony Damiano (Music)

2. Server that you were banned on: zombie mod

3. The Banning admin: server auto ban for sm_restart

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:8340862

5. Reason for ban: well i was on the zombie mod server as the sole admin, and a player started spamming weapons thru the !zbuy menu (which imo should be removed to prevent such situations), the player kept spamming weapons, which cause the server to lag ridiculously. after asking him to stop, and him not doing so, i kicked him (would have banned but the admin menu was also working extremely slow due to the lag, and i just wanted to get him out of there). anyways the server continued to lag, so i used my previous admin experience knowledge, and decided to restart the server, since the menu wont let me change the map. i know of the rule for auto bans for !restart, but i thought it applied to non-admins only, and i think i should be unbanned because i was only trying to alleviate problems.

Unbanned, please ..if someone is spamming anything ..chat, guns, mic ..just kick them from the server. :)

If the server starts to lag, just come into TeamSpeak and try to get a staff member's attention. Maybe then they can restart the server for you.

Only Staff and Council Members can restart servers.