Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Slushie's unban request

Jacob

1. Your in-game name: Slushie / Jacob

2. Server that you were banned on: A scrim server 10 man thing

3. The Banning admin: Jetta

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:1:22809191

5. Reason for ban: I was playing in this 10 man server and I was talking some crap to the admin that banned me ( Jetta ) and I went too far. It upset him and other players which was not my intention at all. It was purely getting inside his head but wasn't received that way at all. I just want to play in the servers again. It was fun playing with some guys and helping them out from time to time. Miss playing with ploot :[: :n00b: :drum:

First off I really enjoyed playing with you, then something changed. You started acting like a total prick not just to Jetta but to everyone. Jetta is not the ban hammer he used to be and he put up with you more than I have ever seen before. I remember playing with him on my team and you talk massive amounts of shit the whole game. Pre game all the way through tell round 16 you never stopped. After that game I asked Jetta why he didn't ban you because honestly you ruined that game for me and I can't even imagine how Jetta felt. After that game jella talked to you but nothing changed. In your post you make it seem like this was a one time thing. Which it wasn't you completely deserved this ban. I honestly hope you do not get unbanned for quite sometime because of your terrible attitude. Plus you lied in your unban request, some crap is a completely bullshit because you talked more crap then anyone I have ever seen. AlsO you were "trying to get in his head". In a ten man not a scrim. Ten mans are for fun and the fact of the matter is you were just talking shit not trying to get in his head. If I was handling this I would ask you to put another unban request in a month.

Plus i think you have been on our teamspeak this entire time.

don't ask for a lock on this thread, Jacob was probably just messing around and took a bad turn and went to far, hopefully he can tell jetta and the other people he bothered that hes sorry and hopefully jetta might reconsider and unban slushie :(

Don't be a douche anymore hopefully you learn your lesson, Even knowing I'm unbanning you early cause your ban was only for 3 months, You are still gonna have to come back as a recruit, And if you seen people in the server that you where a dick too shoot a sorry there way. Enjoy your stay don't be a douche.