Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Minecraft Unban Request

Thane Krios

Username: Thane Krios

Minecraft Name: SilentSnatcher

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28433218

I have unfortuantly been banned from the minecraft server. I just bought the game and started playing a few weeks ago and was happy when I got whitelisted. I built a huge base and worked hours on it, and of course mined for hours as well. When I found out that the server was back on I logged back in but noticed everything was different. My home wasn't there and none of the stuff in my inventory. I got really frusturated thinking about all the time I spent making my base and getting the valuable items. I decided to just go straight and find a good place to build my new house still being angry I had to build it all over again. On the way, I found a house in a tree and decided to go up and look. I saw a huge room of chests and found alot of stuff that proved could be useful and make my building time quicker. Not thinking straight, I grabbed as much as I could, so that I could build my base again. I logged off a little later and then the next day I was banned. I am so sorry for doing this, I was just too quick on my stupid desicions. I know why you don't want someone like me in the clan, but I donated to hg and loved being apart of it. I'm just asking to please make this a temporary ban, and not a permanent one. I really want to play on the great minecraft server you guys have and it is one of the things I enjoy most about HG. Please give me a second chance, I was really stupid and regret all of it.

Guest The_Monkey

I'm pretty sure that the server literally advertises "Do not grief" like every five seconds. Stealing from someone is griefing.

I am very aware of this notification. I worked so hard on my recent base, many hours infact. When I saw my house gone I acted out of haste. All I can say is how sorry I am and promise to never to do this again, I love the minecraft server and long to play it again. I expect no pity or to rejoin the clan, just to play again.

Edited by Thane Krios