Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

osama

1. Your in-game name: Osama

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: never trust a hippie

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:27903815

5. Reason for ban: Ok WTF IS THIS he bans me for fucking helping out T's in a trivia quesiton... I dont think so there is any rule which says that you cant help out t's for a trivia question. he slays me first then i type in admin chat wtf there is no rule for helping out t's for a trivia ques and boom ban!

I think thats clearly just admin abusing and trying to show yea he is an admin... and can do whatever he wants

you should probably listen to admins. If you don't listen to me you can't blame me for banning you.

Do you reaaaaaally think you are allowed to "help the T's during trivia".

Do you reaaaaaally think that doing that isn't a form of cheating, which is in the motd.

As a ct you have "inside information" from the lead ct as to the prize for trivia questions. If you tell the T's to keep it or pass it based on what leader says the prize is, you are being a fucking asshat.

If you fail to listen to admins(me), and prefer to argue with admins(me) you will be given a much deserved break from the server. I'm not going to sit there and argue with you.

Your break is over, but you have been 24hr tlisted as a result of not being able to handle being a CT without being a cheater and giving away the outcome of a trivia prize.

Play the game fairly.

Edited by Never trust a hippie

I am upgrading this ban to 3 days due to a recent post I just deleted. (as well as t-list for 1 week after the ban is up)

If you post another thread like that ..look for a perm in your future.

Please take this time to calm down and maybe report an unban request tomorrow.