Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

TheEpicCat Abuse

bigmeech

1. Abuser name: TheEpicCat

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:34892392

3. What server: RP

4. About what time: 1:25 - 50 AM

5. PROOF:

Demo:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4AU5YARE

TICK: 20000 (Around There) (But if watch whole video no rdm or killing at all!)

[Advert] Flame: Need someone to go away for a long, long time? Pm me.

(OOC) Ich Mag: mayor just got pwned >.>

-hg- Reap removed prop_dynamic

Ridge: move

(OOC) Lawls McStupid: mayors a dick head

(OOC) Lawls McStupid: he doesent kno how to rp

(OOC) Ich Mag: neither do you

(OOC) Dr.Trance: i knew i was gonna die so i held the printer up so it would explode

You to admins: so who fucking kicked me

Nick 14 has been made a Drug Dealer!

?????? has been made a Civil Protection!

[Advert] -hg- Reap: Come fight at brick warehouse. Get a free gun to fight and money if you win.

Payday! You received $45!

[FAL]MutthaFugger has been made a Gangster!

All weapons can NOT shoot unless you see through the sight post!

(Someone) teleported to jonathancool88

TheEpicCat: !goto jon

Player kinomD left the game (Disconnect by user.)

[Advert] -hg- Reap: Come fight at brick warehouse. Get a free gun to fight and money if you win. Current champion is thane

(OOC) Ghost3600: COME WITH US MAYOR

TheEpicCat: !menu

Your pocket contains no items.

[Advert] Flame: Need someone to go away for a long, long time? Pm me.

Player Alienation has joined the game

(Someone) kicked You (minge)

Disconnect: Kicked by Console : minge.

6. Please tell us about the incident:

I'm just running around playing not even doing anything at all. First time he kicked me all he said was Minge in the report so I said ok, then i rejoined. Then after 2 minutes or so he just randomly kicks me and says Minge again. Now this time he puts RDM even though as you can see in the demo I never shot anyone! And he is also the only one that does !menu.

Edited by bigmeech

1. Abuser name: Most RP ADMINS

2. Their Steam Id: ------------

3. What server: RP

4. About what time: 12:50PM - 1:05 PM

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident:

The admins think their hot shit, and they kick you for no fucking reason just because you're speaking your mind in OOC is bullshit. This fucking server is getting shitty because all of the shitass admins that think they're the shit because they pay fucking $5 to get admin whoopty fucking doo, you spent $5 now you think you're the shit! Maybe if HG got rid of all the shitass people who paid for admin there would be better admins and more people who actually enjoy the server instead of randomly getting kicked for some bullshit the admins think in their fucking psychotic ass head! All of the admins are low life pathetic ass holes, who sit at home all day on their ass and live with their fucking parents using their parents money, maybe they need to get kicked in reality and fucking get a FUCKING job and start paying for their own shit, and then one day I hope a fucking gangster breaks into their house and they will say "oh you can't do this you're not a theif" or "where is the mob boss? You can't do this without a mob boss" then their ass will get shot in the fucking head along with all their possessions stolen from their ass, they don't know how the real world works its bullshit! This server is extremely BULLSHIT and I'm getting tired of all the gay ass fucking admins abusing all of their powers saying "haha theres more than 1 admin online good luck proving it"

I'm gonna need the steam ID and proof of these occurrences. 'Till then, refrain from calling our admins "gay ass admins" and telling us that the server is bullshit.

Until, quit bitching.

I already gave u proof in another fucking thread of this occurrence of random kicking and i even had a fucking demo and yet shit hasn't been done this is fucking bullshit bro! And for one i aint fucking bitching im speaking the damn truth because no one else seems to speak shit!

Woa, big words dude. FIRST u were starting bitching to us that in real life gangsters can rob without mob boss and shit, we told u that this is not OUR rules, its the servers rules. The rules is clear: GANGSTERS CANT ROB WITHOUT A MOB BOSS!

then u started calling us a retard and low life nerds and all that shit. u should rly try the chill pills!

dont get angry at us because we are following the server rules! If you want a rule to be changed, post it another place than a fucking admin abuse thread. this is just too stupid man

Dang, I see your hatred towards 6 admins even though one kicked you which is me. I didn't do anything but kick you. First off you were talking about how gangsters do all this stuff in real life and how you would laugh if we got shot in the face or something like that. After you said this multiple god damn times we told you to shut up and you wouldn't stop. After a while you called us low life nerds who live with our parents, and whatever you said before up there in your post. So I kicked you for disrespect. I should have banned you honestly. If you really want to try to ban 6 admins for no reason go for it.